Confidence comes from winning - repeatedly!
• Successfully defended EEOC claims without litigation and have never lost an EEOC decision.
• Counsel executive management on AA/EEO/ADA/EQUITY/DIVERSITY/INCLUSION/LGBT, interpreted related employment law, and revised existing or wrote new policies and procedures in compliance with local, state and federal laws, rules and regulations.
• Conduct employee/labor relations seminars on diversity, equality, HR: 101 (career guidance), how to improve human resources, and topics supporting community-based speakers bureau.
• Directed and examined position classifications to successfully pre-identify likely areas prompting wrongful termination, sexual and racial discrimination, ADA and harassment issues.
• Revised recruitment strategies in response to direct and indirect impact of AA/EEO/ADA - and vice versa.
• Managed and conducted recruitment, selection and targeting for AA/EEO/OFCCP compliance.
• Designed and conducted training on employee relations, progressive discipline, and diversity for management and staff.
• Successfully resolved all claims of discrimination without litigation.
• Compiled and reported VETS-100 , EEO-1 and EEO-5 data.
• Wrote AA Plans and have successfully responded to JCAHO, OSHA and OFCCP auditing and compliance.
• Experienced using CBI and NCIC and other resources to conduct background checks.
• Demonstrated experience leading changes in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and persuading and gaining the confidence of employees on the direction taken.