Experts don't waffle. They get it done!
• Worked with Hay, DeLoitte, A. Anderson and other major consulting firms and, most importantly, cleaned-up their mistakes!
• Managed benefits (EAP, wellness, benefits cost containment, managed care, deferred compensation programs 401(k) and 457, COBRA , workers compensation and unemployment compensation (have won over 90% of appeal hearings over the last 10 years)
• Worked with the Dr. Kenneth Cooper's Institute for Aerobics Research in Dallas, Texas (this is the organization that "invented" the word "aerobics" in the creation of an original wellness program.
• Developed compensation and benefit plans, worked with brokers and actuaries.
• Managed benefits administation via HRIS, including conversion from an IBM mainframe to an AS/400 (J.D. Edwards and Lawson) HRIS.
• Counseled executive management and interpreted laws, rules, policies and procedures to administer benefits.
• Designed training sessions and have counseled employees and management on health benefits, employee assistance programs, workers compensation, and wellness.
• Directed, compiled and interpreted utilization and health care statistics (ICD9, ICD 10, etc.) and designed related cost containment strategies.
• Designed an original benefits plan, based on health care statistics, to dramatically reduce employee premiums and employer costs with NO reduction in services.
• Successfully negotiated health care and wellness contracts (Kaiser, FHP, Cigna, etc.) and through "principled negotiation" techniques.
• Demonstrated experience leading changes in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and persuading and gaining the confidence of employees on the direction taken.
• Wrote health benefit policies including Bloodborne Pathogen, safety (OSHA), sick leave, EAP, etc.
• Think about the "benefit" of working with an HR pro with a demonstrated commitment to health and fitness as USA Track and Field Champion in various events (100 meters, 200 meters, 400 meters and 1,500 meters) over the last ten (30) years in Texas, Colorado and Nebraska!
• Think about the "benefit" of working with an HR pro who has never used a sick day with any employer, in any situation - ever!
Consulting Services fee schedule, please click